MULTIFAMILY IS ACCESIBLE TO YOU
A Conversation with David Kamara
We learn a lot from each other, as we share in a regularly meeting mastermind together.
David is in Michigan and active in multi-family. In this 11 minute video, you will learn from David.
- a business consultant
- started investing in single-family
- scaled up to multifamily
- helps others be active investors or passive investors
- started with around 200 units
- his friends asked to invest alongside him
- now a full-time investor
- everyday people can own multifamily investments
- he encourages us to ask a lot of questions
- help provide good housing
- gain tax advantages for investors, both passive and active
- the returns on real estate are better than many other kinds of investments
- he encourages us to diversify our investments, even with different operators
- the risk adjusted return is excellent with multifamily real estate
- people need a place to live, 8 million leases expected to be signed in next six months
- contact email@example.com
- “Personal Cash Flow Formula” a free E-book he offers
- secure both growth of your capital and cash flow
Harland leads our Investor Relations. He is a “repurposed” Pastor and Army Chaplain. He is an author, speaker, mastermind facilitator, and coach. Harland lives with his wife, Barbara, in DeLand, Florida.