What a great guy! We enjoyed conversing with Bill Manassaro of the Old Dawgs Rei Network Podcast
Bill’s podcasts air twice a week. He interviews real people, primarily on topics related to real estate investing. Bill is a very gracious host and a fine interviewer.
Here are a few of the key points from our conversation:
- The exponential value of networking for older investors
- Where to find powerhouse networking organizations and which are the most effective
- How to maximize your involvement in meetup groups
- Tips for quickly making contacts for partnerships and investing
- The strategic value of managing your own properties
- How to build and organize a partnership based on skill levels
- Why property cash flow is king
- The valuable role of mastermind groups
- How to find and grow a pool of investors
Click HERE to listen to the full episode.
Harland leads our Investor Relations. He is a “repurposed” Pastor and Army Chaplain. He is an author, speaker, mastermind facilitator, and coach. Harland lives with his wife, Barbara, in DeLand, Florida.